Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Night Football


Just thought I would let you all know that I played futbol again today, and I am getting better at it. Even though I am terrified of getting control of the ball, mostly because I know I will kick in the wrong direction, I am pretty good at using my considerable bulk to block the ball. I was able to hit the ball with my head twice (once by accident and I didn't know it was coming my way, quite a surprise). Attached is a picture of some one hitting a ball with their head, it is not me (obviously) but trust me, it was just as extreme and awesome, if not more so.

1 comment:

  1. Um, be careful you don't get a TBI from hitting the ball with your head. You're over there to be using that great brain for your master's degree...but, I'm glad you're having such a good time - Your other mother!!

    ReplyDelete