Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friday Futbol and Snow in Stratford


I played futbol again on Friday, and we lost of course....the curse-of-Jason-being-on-your-team continues. There are a few pictures for your enjoyment. It was frickin cold this week. The ground was frozen and I could hear the sound of our feet hitting the ground. It was cold enough that even when I didn't need to I ran, just to keep warm; and we all know how I feel about running.

Now it may appear that I am attempting to attack emma, but in fact I was going after the ball; getting to attack her was only secondary to the retrieve-the-ball mission.



















I GOT THE BALL!!! NOW WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH IT?









Did I mention we play til we can no longer see the ball? And sometimes we play past that.










It snowed a bit this week, not much really, just a dusting, but the weather has been cold so it has stuck around. These are a few of the Church across the street from me.




The tower of the church facing the river Avon.



















The main entrance to the church




















The churchyard. Pretty lighting I feel.














The door on the south side of the chancel. I just think it looks cool.


















The church from the north side.













No comments:

Post a Comment