Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It Has Been a While

Ok, so it has been a while since I last posted. Oh well.

*My friend Victoria and I are moving in together next month to a house in the center of town, which means much lower cost of living for me!

*I have a job as a barman at Carluccio's Italian restaurant in town. I want to be a waiter, tips would mean i made about 50% more than I do on the bar.

*I have a boyfriend (yay!).

*My best friend is getting married in Iowa this summer and I am in the wedding party (double yay!).

*I love living in England!!!

Ok, so that is the basic news. I will also be applying for a research degree to start in the Fall. It will definitely be an MPhil (one year) that might turn into an MLitt (2 year) or PhD (3 year) thing, but just the MPhil for now. Right now I am looking at researching the roots of theatre in the church and try to determine at which point theatre became truly secular (there is more to it that that, much more, but I don't want to say too much right now).

I have also been sick on and off since about New Years. I had the Mumps for about a week, just one more 'who gets thats' disease for me to add to the list alongside TB. I am getting over a sinus infection now.

So long for now. Tootles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment