Saturday, February 18, 2012

A repost from my friend's blog

This is what my friend Emma did when she was getting stressed from writing assignments. She is a PhD student at the University of Warwick. I feel that I may just have copy this idea in the future. This is also the friend that once said to me "I guess I should through this cardboard [from putting together Ikea furniture] away, instead of building a fort. It is a sign that I am maturing into a real person [read adult]."



"When the going gets tough...

...the tough build blanket forts.


Yepp. This is how I deal with feeling down....and you know what?

It worked.

To the Writing Cave!"

from epbandj2.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. sadly, the photograph i posted was taken *before* i hung my ravenclaw banner outside of the entrance, to make it that much cooler.

    ...and yes, i am still inside it.

    ReplyDelete